135 Alberni Hwy
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Parksville
Parksville Treasure. This SurfSide Resort RV features a membership to 2065. Updated and furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bath Woodland park model with large sunroom sleeps 4, includes queen size bed, dresser, hide-a-bed sofa, TV stand, built-in speakers, kitchen appliances, table and chairs plus patio furniture. Recent upgrades include Fujitsu heat pump / A/C unit, vinyl windows, Hunter Douglas shutters, hot water tank...
This home is a cream-puff!! Wonderful location close to Qualicum Beach Village for shopping, banking and recreation. Completely renovated over last 4 years. Marble tile entry way, 3/4" engineered white oak flooring throughout with white custom wood cabinetry, granite counters, glass backsplash and Bosch/LG appliances. Most windows and doors in house have been replaced. New paint throughout. Newly upgraded mas...
ONLY 8 years young, our Hillside 3BR, 2 bath rancher w/walk-out lower level offers luxurious space w/soaring vaulted ceiling over main living & openfloor plan! Every room will accommodate your largest piece of furniture comfortably and afford entertaining family & friends! Rear deck overlooks treed & fenced yard plus backdrop views of Mt. Arrowsmith. Natural light from both west & east-facing windows bathe th...
Amazing commercial investment opportunity in the heart of Parksville! This commercial 7000 sq ft building is situated on .30 of an acre right on the Island Hwy in downtown Parkville overlooking the city park and ocean. The property is zoned C3, first story of this building is currently leased out to commercial tenants with 3 addition apartments upstairs. Unit #1 has beautiful ocean views 3 bed 2 bath . Unit #...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Welcome to Joyce Cline, professional REALTOR® with Pemberton Holmes Parksville, your Vancouver Island Real Estate connection serving the PARKSVILLE area including French Creek, Qualicum Beach, Qualicum Bay, Errington, Coombs, Nanoose and surrounding Oceanside areas.
With 25 years as a REALTOR®and Real Estate Appraiser with a CRA Designation, Joyce understands that your home is your most valuable asset and will provide you with expert advice and professional service.
Whether you are buying or selling your home you deserve a professional, experienced, REALTOR representing you. If you have any questions regarding buying or selling on Vancouver Island, you will find Joyce is more than willing to assist you or your friends and family with all your real estate needs.
If you own Real Estate that you are thinking of selling, Joyce invites you to contact her for your FREE MARKET EVALUATION. She will provide you with expert advice, professional service and converts ‘For Sale’ into ‘Sold’.